Indigo Technologies seeks a talented programmer experienced in developing firmware for embedded systems. The developer will work alongside electrical and mechanical engineers to build and deploy a variety of electrical and electromechanical systems.
- Development of firmware for embedded control systems within Indigo Tech’s electro-mechanical systems.
- Create GUIs and utilities for embedded Linux systems.
- Build communication interfaces for multi-node systems.
- Maintain and document repositories.
- Assist in development of vehicle system, subsystem, and control requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with bringing up bare metal microprocessor systems.
- Code development in a safety critical, self-compliant industry.
- Exposure to CAN/CANopen.
- Experience with source code control and code documentation, (e.g. git, doxygen).
- Understanding of electromechanical and feedback systems.
- Experience with electronics and hardware prototyping.
Indigo Technologies is integrating next generation propulsion and active suspension. Our in-wheel system enables the paradigm shift towards autonomous mobility. Indigo Technologies takes ride quality, safety, and energy efficiency to the next level.
The position is based in Cambridge, MA. Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.