Indigo Technologies designs and builds in-wheel motors with integrated active suspension, AI-based algorithmic battery management, and high efficiency, low voltage wireless energy transfer systems. Our technologies are driving the next generation of efficient, lightweight electric vehicles required to meet tomorrow’s environmental and population challenges. Indigo’s mission is to dramatically accelerate the industry’s shift to efficient EVs, driving significant reductions in vehicle energy consumption and global carbon emissions.
Founded in 2010 by MIT professor Ian Hunter, Indigo Technologies is located in Cambridge, MA, and currently employs about 40 people.
Indigo seeks a talented Marketing Manager to join a growing team as the company wins new commercial contracts and builds for scale. The successful candidate will report to the President / Chief Revenue Officer and have regular contact with the senior management team.
The Marketing Manager’s primary role is to build the company’s reputation and drive commercial deals with automotive OEMs.
- Create and support a marketing strategy to ensure Indigo reaches its growth targets.
- Build and manage branded collateral and related brand assets (sales decks, product brochures, whitepapers, infographics, spec sheets, etc.).
- Oversee company website, including sourcing and managing third party web designers and administrators as needed.
- Work with PR consultants to secure Indigo interviews, articles, and features in major media and automotive trade publications.
- Manage marketing vendors and spending within budget.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand and refine how our marketing activities convert into customers.
- Manage SEO for the company to elevate our brand.
- Devise and drive a creative and cost-effective social media presence to enhance Indigo’s brand and support our GTM efforts (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns to larger commercial & industrial customers (automotive a plus).
- Enthusiastic about working closely with engineers in technical environments.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting /selling ideas in this role.
- Command of CRM instances (HubSpot, Salesforce), including building dashboards and understanding the leading indicators which map to closed business.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our products to the market.
- Highly organized and able to maintain tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools, and experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Passionate about growth and excellence.
The full-time position is based in Cambridge, MA. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org