Indigo Technologies seeks a talented Mechanical Engineer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing mechanical and electromechanical products for efficient transportation technologies and systems.
- Design and development of electro-mechanical systems and components in support of Indigo Tech’s electric vehicle technologies.
- Coordination with the different engineering teams to achieve highly integrated designs within vehicle traction, suspension and control systems.
- Developing manufacturing processes through design and modification of equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Writing performance requirements and specifications for equipment and maintaining design history documentation.
- Implement and assist in further development of Indigo Tech’s engineering design and quality processes.
- Working with vendors on product specifications and mechanical component selection.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM, SolidWorks and PDM.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical theories, design principles and practices and design evaluation technique.
- Hands-on machine shop experience.
- Electric machine knowledge.
- Automotive, vehicle design, and vehicle suspension experience.
Indigo Technologies is integrating next generation propulsion and active suspension. Our in-wheel system enables the paradigm shift towards autonomous mobility. Indigo Technologies takes ride quality, safety, and energy efficiency to the next level. The position is based in Cambridge, MA. Please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.