Indigo Technologies seeks an experienced, dedicated, hands-on technician to assist in the daily electrical assembly tasks, electronic assembly testing and circuit troubleshooting that is required to help achieve goals in wide range of projects. The technician will work with mechanical and electrical engineers throughout all project stages.
- Hands-on assembly of mechanical and electrical subsystems.
- Assemble cables, cable harnesses, and connectors.
- Perform cable routing within equipment.
- Assemble printed circuit boards in prototype quantities using a reflow process.
- Testing, diagnosing, and modifying printed circuit boards.
- Electromechanical test stand assembly, setup, and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment with little supervision.
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with basic hand, power, and crimp tools.
- Soldering and circuit board assembly.
- Able to assemble equipment from drawings, specifications, and schematics.
- Trained in electrical safety and comfortable working with high voltage.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code.
- Basic Electrical Theory.
- Comfortable providing guidance to junior technicians.
- Computer literacy and writing skills to aid in producing accurate documentation.
- Ability to multitask while remaining efficient and accurate.
Indigo Technologies is integrating next generation propulsion and active suspension. Our in-wheel system enables the paradigm shift towards autonomous mobility. Indigo Technologies takes ride quality, safety, and energy efficiency to the next level.
The position is based in Cambridge, MA. Please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com.