Indigo Technologies seeks a talented Electrical Engineer to join our growing team of mechanical, electrical, software, controls, and design engineers in developing the next generation of electrified mobility. We are looking for innovative, self-motivated engineers to help us take our in-wheel propulsion and active suspension system to a production ready product. Applicants need a solid background in high reliability electronics design, PCB layout, and the ability to connect scope probes behind a vehicle dashboard while upside down.
- Assist in development of motor drives
- Powerstage and gate drive design
- Testing and validation of designs
- Troubleshooting and failure analysis
- DFMEA and compliance analysis
- Design and development of vehicle electrical system
- Low voltage controls
- Low power charging
- Wire harness design
- Assist in the design and development of powertrain component test stands
- High fidelity sensing circuits
- High voltage safety for operators and lab personnel
Some of the Basics
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, with a focus on motion control.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge and familiarity of working at voltages >300VDC.
- Competent skills using a schematic capture and PCB development tool.
- Competency with a variety of electrical and electronics testing tools: DMM, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and power analyzer.
- Troubleshooting of complex electronics systems; motor controls, vehicle systems.
- Soldering, crimping, and wiring.
- Competence in embedded system software developed in C.
Other valuable experience
- Automotive or aerospace electronic design.
- 3-phase motor drives and motor position sensing techniques.
- Industry certification testing; high voltage, ISO, and SAE standards.
- Light mechanical fabrication.
- Altium Schematic Capture and PCB Layout.
Indigo Technologies offers competitive salaries, stock options, flexible hours, and a 401K plan.
We support a diverse engineering team, knowing that innovation truly thrives with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
If you are excited about meeting the challenges of Indigo Tech’s vision of electrified mobility, please send your resume to email@example.com.