Last Revised on February 22, 2021
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you use the Website, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means Information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means Information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
- Other Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you access or use the Website and each time you interact with the Website or otherwise with us, for example, when you provide us with feedback or contact us with a question or comment.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Website. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive about you from third parties. For example, if you access the Website through a third party platform or log-in, we may also collect your email address and other Information associated with that third party, and any Information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services. See also Section 6 “THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS” below.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect Information you provide to us when you input Information into the Website, request information from us, utilize the “Contact” page, email us about career inquiries or otherwise interact with us or the Website. This Information may include Personal Information you provide such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as your IP address).
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use the Website. Without these cookies, the features you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect Information about how you use the Website. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Website work.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make, such as your preferences, to provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Website. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from Indigo.
- Online Tracking
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. Indigo and the Website do not recognize DNT.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY INDIGO
- The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Website and other services you request.
- To send you details or updates about features of the Website or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics or other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, services and features of the Website.
- To personalize and improve the Website and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Website or to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Website usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Website.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
- We will not share your Personal Information outside Indigo except in the following limited circumstances, which you consent to:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our terms of service or rules; to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties; to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties; or to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
- In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
- We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
- You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain services to you and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
- Please keep in mind that Information you post on public or semi-public venues, including Information you share on third party social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) may also be viewable by other users of the Website and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. When you provide Information to a third-party online platform, the Information you provide may be separately collected by that third-party. The Information the third-party online platform collects is subject to the third-party online platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you make on the third-party online platform will not apply to our use of the Information we collect directly through our Website.
- We expressly disclaim any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
- We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child 13 years of age or younger, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such Information from our database.
- If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this web site by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Content or Information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
- As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See How to Contact Us below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to Indigo at email@example.com.